What’s going on? Lots of changes and more to come!
Our current numbers (as of 07/17/14) are:
- 457 My STC P&P Group members
- 296 subscribers on our mail list
- 298 SIG members paid up through 2014
- 5 SIG leaders and volunteers
This is the big news. The SIG mail lists have moved to an in-house host site. Many thanks to STC IT & Web Manager Kobla Fiagbedzi and STC Community Affairs Committee SIG Lead Ann Wiley. You have no idea how much hard work they put into this project.
Unless you opted out of receiving SIG email, we subscribed you to the lists. Participating in the Discussion List is a major benefit of membership in the P&P SIG. You will hear from other members periodically and be able to exchange ideas and information with them. The Announcement List is for official SIG announcements. You cannot post to it directly (without moderator assistance).
To ensure that you receive our email, please add these addresses to your email contacts or white list.
- pp-discuss at mailer.stc.org
- pp-announce at mailer.stc.org
Normally, STC sends subscribers a monthly reminder with your mail list passwords and instructions.
Stay tuned. We’re still working on the new Policies and Procedures SIG website. ETA this fall.
Remember that when STC rolls out their new website, they’ll discontinue My STC.
Linked In Group
Don’t forget our Linked In Group. This provides an alternative site for discussions during this transitional period.
Remember, you are what makes this SIG work!
If you have ideas, suggestions, questions. or comments, please contact us.
New volunteers are always welcome.
Your leaders and volunteers,
- Dawnell Claessen & Emily Kowal, SIG Co-Managers
- Louise Tincher, Membership and Volunteer Coordinator
- Audrey Bezner, Website and Newsletter Manager
- Darren Ritchie, Discussion Facilitator